Ungefragte Leserzuschriften (I)
betr.: EU-Pässe für Moldau: Hintertürchen ins Gelobte Land
Von: Tim
Betreff: Re: Romanian Passport
Datum: 15. Juli 2010 11:26:13 MESZ
An: benjamin_bidder@spiegel.de
Hey Benjie,
Regarding your article from : 07/13/2010 Romanian Passports For Moldovans
Perhaps you should be also deported to russia 'cause it sounds like you are singing for the others who are on the other side of the fence, or perhaps west germany should restrict access to eu to germans from east germany (ddr), or perhaps bulgarian government should stop issuing passports to macedonians.
Please spare us the pro russian rhetoric there is plenty of it in Bessarabia (or as you know it by the name of rep moldova).
Its amazing how the power of a lie from your article can create a panic, let's not forget that there is only 3.6 mil in Bessarabia.
Now as an educated man, I am guessing you can do math, from those 3.6 mill: 1.6 mill are the old and children that leaves us with 2 mill from which 1 mill has already left the country legally or illegally way before year 2000 so the final sum is around 1mill.
Wow, now thats what I call a sea of people you cant even compare that to 40 mill of poles who roam the "economic heaven" called EU to the point that I feel like I need to learn polish and I live in poland and not in UK. And thats what I call "correct european integration". No wonder germany never allowed anyone from newly joined post communist block to live and work in deutschland.
But to over exaggerate the figures as if 1mill was 40mill of poles or even the whole south american continent (as they apparently no need a visa to come to eu and all that thanks to spanish) is a bit too much.
Just my two cent on your pathetic article.
Benji hat mich seit Tante Anni vor 20 Jahren niemand mehr ungestraft genannt!
7 Kommentare:
There was a little turtle,
His name was tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water,
He ate up all the soap,
And now he is in the bathtub,
With a bubble in his throat.
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, pop!
Lots helps lots.
Gruss AM
Fans fordern Smoke-Status vom Bidder-Balkon!
Kommentar veröffentlichen